Profile Question...how do I add a "found" map?

MonkeySea

I use the same one that plaidpirate uses. It is very simple to use after you generate your first map, to update it is a matter of going back to your profile and adding the state abbreviation next to the other states. Although The Leprechauns profile is very good, it is a bit much for me because I am still new to caching. Also The Leprechauns map you have to have a place to store your map. Hats off to the Leprechauns profile page, maybe someday I will have enough finds to do that map justice. If you need any more help email me.

Edited by srkcin

A basic "states I've cached in" map is provided as an HTML feed by the "It's Not About The Numbers" site. You don't need to download and upload and link to images, like I do with my fancier profile page maps for individual states. Just copy the HTML for the statistics you choose to display, and your profile page is updated automatically each time you report new cache finds at the INATN website. (Note: Premium Membership required in order to make use of INATN.)

I like CacheStats, which gives you the availability of using the statistics and the maps. It is free, and the November update made it even more flexible than the previous version. You can add/subtract/modify to show only the information you choose to show. You can see an example on my profile page, and check here http://www.logicweave.com/cachestats.html for the link to the program.