Palm M100 PDA with Sync cable, CacheMate +500 waypoints

TheBattons

Dec 9&10 was CacheApalooza and I've spent the last 4 months buying and refurbishing PDAs so that anyone wanting one at the event would be able to try one free of charge. (There were 64 caches hidden and released in the 11,400 acre state park that coincided with the event.) Now that it is over, it's time to clean house (mostly to keep the wife happy).

With that being said,

I have THREE completely reconditioned Palm M100s, each comes with a low profile sync cable, and stylus. These PDAs were refurbished and stress tested. PDA cases show some wear from use, 2 have clear screens, the 3rd has one minor scratch, but it is hard to see and does not affect use. All come with a non DOA guarantee. Each will have fresh batteries installed.

All will be loaded with unregistered CacheMate and 500 caches from the zipcode of your choice before being shipped. Out of the box, they'll be ready to go caching. Registration of CacheMate will be required to add any more caches. It's $8, and money well spent.

The Palm M100 is a 2 meg PDA. @ megs is enough for well over 1000 caches in CacheMate, and like I've always said, who can find THAT many caches in a weekend? Specs and sync software can be found here

Price on each is $22, $40 for 2, or $55 for all 3 shipped to anyone in the lower 48, anywhere else, contact me first. I am also open to trades (pocket knives, multi-tools, SD cards, fishing lures, etc).

Payment via PayPal, money order or personal check. Item ships within 24 hours of the payment clearing MY bank. My eBay profile (and feedback) is available through my profile, and I've sold several items through here.

320420182_04b12ee150.jpg

TheBattons