WSGA Elections

Right Wing Wacko

It's that time of year again. An email was sent to all WSGA members reminding them that it's time to vote for next years Officers.

Because of changes to the Bylaws instituding a "Chapter Rep" position, you will need to select which WSGA Chapter you wish to consider your home chapter.

I'm posting this message here because of the LARGE NUMBER of bounced e-mails we got when sending out the announcement to your email addresses

If you are a WSGA member residing in the state of Washington, go to The WSGA Website to vote (and update your email address!!!!!)

It's that time of year again. An email was sent to all WSGA members reminding them that it's time to vote for next years Officers.

Because of changes to the Bylaws instituding a "Chapter Rep" position, you will need to select which WSGA Chapter you wish to consider your home chapter.

I'm posting this message here because of the LARGE NUMBER of bounced e-mails we got when sending out the announcement to your email addresses

If you are a WSGA member residing in the state of Washington, go to The WSGA Website to vote (and update your email address!!!!!)

Wouldn't hurt if you'd update your mailing address as well, especially if you want to get a 2007 patch mailed to you.

If you are a WSGA member residing in the state of Washington

So you all haven't figured out a way to keep this amongst your small group instead of a public forum?

JUST KIDDING! :laughing:

I had to pop over here to use Recdiver's own words to needle him (okay, I technically I didn't HAVE to...but hopefully you'll find it funny, Rec)

Edited by GeekGirl

If you are a WSGA member residing in the state of Washington

So you all haven't figured out a way to keep this amongst your small group instead of a public forum?

JUST KIDDING! :laughing:

I had to pop over here to use Recdiver's own words to needle him (okay, I technically I didn't HAVE to...but hopefully you'll find it funny, Rec)

:laughing: Yes I think it is funny and we can agree to disagree even if you are wrong. :laughing: