Wish me luck

Family Hodge

GOOD LUCK

Make sure you let us all know how you get on. good news or bad :(

Found it :) with the help of me old mate Hoppy79. What a well thought out Cache we had a great time finding the Cache the highs :) the lows :mad: the is it is'nt it and finaly the got it.

Give me more :( .

Thanks for the good luck and to those crossing thier fingers, it worked. TFTC FLG

HODGE

Edited by Family Hodge
Found it :P with the help of me old mate Hoppy79. What a well thought out Cache we had a great time finding the Cache the highs :D the lows :) the is it is'nt it and finaly the got it.

Give me more :D .

Thanks for the good luck and to those crossing thier fingers, it worked. TFTC FLG

HODGE

Well done you :D I hope you realise, we all want your phone number now so we can rely on you for a PAF when we go looking for it and get stuck :D

Found it :D with the help of me old mate Hoppy79. What a well thought out Cache we had a great time finding the Cache the highs :D the lows :D the is it is'nt it and finaly the got it.

Give me more :D .

HODGE

Well done you :D I hope you realise, we all want your phone number now so we can rely on you for a PAF when we go looking for it and get stuck :P

Sorry but i recon only Funlovinggeocacher can help you out.

Of course this also depends on how much red ive drank :):D:D when asked.

Good luck

HODGE