Password Exploit

jon & miki

A new exploit has been reported that allows a malicious web page on a trusted site to gather remembered passwords from Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers - see this article for details, a demonstration and a workaround (disable automatic remembering of passwords).

Do the geocaching.com website HTML filters prevent this type of form from being posted in cache pages and profiles?

A Communist is someone who reads Marx, an anti-Communist is someone who UNDERSTANDS Marx - Ronald Reagan

Well, I've read Marx thoroughly, and since I actually teach Marx in college history classes, I'd like to think I understand him quite well.

I'm neither a Communist nor Anti-Communist. I guess that just goes to show how addle-minded and simplistic Reagan's "thought" was, only able to see the world in false dichotomies. *shrug*

MrW.

Harpo, actually.

Exapno Mapcase! :anitongue:

(too bad that not many people out there would get THAT joke...)

:laughing: Too funny. Nice catch. I speak Russian, so it's funny to me. Others might have to do so research to get it. :laughing:

MrW.

Might as well explain it for others... When Harpo Marx went to Russia to perform, he saw his name in Cyrillic and figured that Xapno Mapcase was the closest that he could pronounce how it looked in Russian print.

He joked about it in his autobiography "Harpo Speaks" that it made him sound like some sort of international spy.