Garmin 60csx price check please

hkps1

I have an offer to buy this GPS for 306.97 plus 10.50 shipping.

Is this a good offer or should I wait until after Christmas and watch for sales.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Team Cooter :laughing:

If that's before the $50 rebate, that sounds real good!

Rich Owings

www.GPStracklog.com

www.MakeYourOwnMaps.com

“We were desert mystics, my friends and I, poring over our maps as others do their holy books.” – Edward Abbey

Yes that price is before tr rebate. How do I get a rebate coupon, as this is an offer from a seller on ebay?

Unfortunately, the rebates do not apply to online auctions!

Rich Owings

www.GPStracklog.com

www.MakeYourOwnMaps.com

“We were desert mystics, my friends and I, poring over our maps as others do their holy books.” – Edward Abbey

No I am not bidding on this item, I am buying it from a person that has several listed on ebay. This would be a purchase not a winning bid. I wonder how Garmin would see that. As that deal would be the green light to buy this instead of a Magellan Explorist 600.

No I am not bidding on this item, I am buying it from a person that has several listed on ebay. This would be a purchase not a winning bid. I wonder how Garmin would see that. As that deal would be the green light to buy this instead of a Magellan Explorist 600.

I dunno. You might have to ask Garmin about that.

Rich Owings

www.GPStracklog.com

www.MakeYourOwnMaps.com

Thanks for all the comments. Even without the rebate it looks to be a fair deal. With the rebate it looks like a must buy.

I'll see what the seller says about the receipt.

Check and double check the seller's feedback. Make sure any positive feedback was posted over an extended period of time and not all on the same day. Too often these too goo to be true prices are just that.

Thanks for all the comments. Even without the rebate it looks to be a fair deal. With the rebate it looks like a must buy.

I'll see what the seller says about the receipt.

Check and double check the seller's feedback. Make sure any positive feedback was posted over an extended period of time and not all on the same day. Too often these too goo to be true prices are just that.

Good idea, but I have reviewed his feedback. Member since 8/26/01. Feedback count 1059 for the last 12 months @100% positive. Looks like a good person to deal with.

Now all I have to do is decide between the Garmin and the Magellan, as I have found great prices on both.

Oh and it's not a Garmin vs Magellan thing it is about the features. I have a Magellan 300 now that I really like, but I keep hearing good things about the 60csx.