Need help looking for GPS System. Please help!

Da Junster

I'm looking for a GPS system for my motorcycle. My first bike was stolen and would love to catch the person attempting to steal my current bike. Can someone please help me find a system that 1) Is small enough to hide in a motorcycle 2) Dosen't require a monthly fee 3) Has long battery life if dissconnected from bikes main power source. Thanks!

I think what you want, as someone already mentioned, is something like LoJack. When/if you bike is stolen, you report it to the police and the unit is automatically activated. It then sends out a signal to receivers that most departments are equipped with, and your bike can be tracked to its location. LoJack is specifically designed for vehicles, so it should fit your needs. There are GPS units available, but you would essentially have to custom design the installation. Do a search on GPS tracking units.

I'm looking for a GPS system for my motorcycle. My first bike was stolen and would love to catch the person attempting to steal my current bike. Can someone please help me find a system that 1) Is small enough to hide in a motorcycle 2) Dosen't require a monthly fee 3) Has long battery life if dissconnected from bikes main power source. Thanks!

We have the Exitrak here in Australia - a locally made device exactly meeting your description. http://www.ezitrak.com.au/index.html

It has all sorts of fun features as well. I pick up me new bike on Wednesday, and will put one of these in as son as I can.