Beware the 31st

The last couple of caches i have place became active in the last week and im concerned as they have been attempted at night by the same people. Who i have heared said may be half cacher half vampire after virgin caches :) .I can not say their names out loud for fear of alerting them, but just so you can be aware the intails are DB, FLG, IATLK. I met one today while caching, i had no fear as it was day light :) , until i spotted he had no reflexion in some near by water and may have been wearing sunblock.

My advice to virgin cachers is to cache with some garlic around your neck. What else can we do to protect ourselves from this strange cult of nocternal virgin cache seekers. :)

What else can we do to protect ourselves from this strange cult of nocternal virgin cache seekers. :)

I reckon that I'd be quite safe caching at night with Buffy

Buffy-214.JPG

but Izzy won't let me!

Alternatively, if you let us know where any future virgin caches of yours are located, before they are published, we will make sure we get there before any other cachers. To ensure their safety, of course. Why else?

Paul

What else can we do to protect ourselves from this strange cult of nocternal virgin cache seekers. :P

Buffy-214.JPG

but Izzy won't let me!

Alternatively, if you let us know where any future virgin caches of yours are located, before they are published, we will make sure we get there before any other cachers. To ensure their safety, of course. Why else?

Paul

If Izzy ever does let you cache with Buffy, i will not only let you know, but will come along and lend a hand finding the cache. But dont tell V. :P

What else can we do to protect ourselves from this strange cult of nocternal virgin cache seekers. :P

Buffy-214.JPG

but Izzy won't let me!

Paul

Looks like Buffy's got your Stake Supper ready Paul

Bob