Another satified customer!

Staufman

Well got the gpsr (60csx) early last week. Got it set up and loaded with over 450 cache waypoints. Got the Gsak, Ximage and cachemate all installed and working. Downloaded and installed all of the custom icons, thank you goes out to thepropers for putting out that great instruction page! Even went totally paperless on our first cache finding exploration. I must admit we had a TERRIFIC time! We found 4 out of 6 caches, so not too bad for our first time out. With hunting season upon us, everybody PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

Well got the gpsr (60csx) early last week. Got it set up and loaded with over 450 cache waypoints. Got the Gsak, Ximage and cachemate all installed and working. Downloaded and installed all of the custom icons, thank you goes out to thepropers for putting out that great instruction page! Even went totally paperless on our first cache finding exploration. I must admit we had a TERRIFIC time! We found 4 out of 6 caches, so not too bad for our first time out. With hunting season upon us, everybody PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

Is this your first GPSr? I'd like to know about that model.

With hunting season upon us, everybody PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

Yes, I always have hunters as a consideration while hiking and now while caching also. Ran into two hunters Friday (they were trying to catch up to their dogs which were following a wild hog). Saturday heard a lot of gunfire. ;) I just move on to another area when these things happen.