What is the monthly Jeep TB goal?

OK, So what is one supposed to do with these "goals"? I just picked up a JEEP TB and I didn't even know about the contest, now I do and I want to enter. What am I supposed to take a pic of? This months is ADVENTURE, should I print out the word and take a pic of that, or should I plan an adventure? Or find a cool puzzle cache? I really don't know, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

B) Doesn't anybody freaking read instructions for anything anymore?

The website address is on the freaking tag on the bug. The link to the contest is on the page for the bug. The link to the contest has been posted in this thread. There is a search option for the forums and the jeep contest has been covered dozens of times. Try putting a little effort into finding an answer for yourselves before asking for help. If that is too much maybe you shouldn't enter the contest.

:( Doesn't anybody freaking read instructions for anything anymore?

The website address is on the freaking tag on the bug. The link to the contest is on the page for the bug. The link to the contest has been posted in this thread. There is a search option for the forums and the jeep contest has been covered dozens of times. Try putting a little effort into finding an answer for yourselves before asking for help. If that is too much maybe you shouldn't enter the contest.

If helping people is too much then maybe you shouldn't respond in the thread.

:laughing: Doesn't anybody freaking read instructions for anything anymore?

Geez, sorry I asked!

But to answer your question. I DID go to the site listed on the bug. I did not find it to be very helpful. I was able to find the answer to my question after about 15 minutes of searching the forums here.

Someone posted a link to last months pictures, which was exactly what I was looking for.

Being new, I did not know that the subject had been covered, many times, thank for the search suggestion.

I view the jeep thing as a creative challenge,

I could care less about the contest, (That doesn't mean I won't keep the GPS if I win :laughing: )

although I think it's great that fellow enthusiasts get to vote

and I don't put down others if they want to participate.

Forgive my enthusiasm and for attempting to hijack the thread,

I guess the "tadpole" sign should come with training wheels of a

sort, then some people can know to just get out of the way. :(