Travel Bug Question

Slablog

Welcome to caching! You are addicted now! :rolleyes: Yes, you can go back to that cache & get that TB, especially if you can help it towards it's goal! But, even if you can't help it towards its goal, most TB's want to TRAVEL! So go get it & move it on! You don't log the find again. Log your travel bug under "track travel bug". Then "add a log entry" & "retrieve" it. You have to add a comment. Something witty is always fun ;) Proper etiquette is too move it within 2 weeks. Once you have retrieved it, it is in your inventory. The next time you go to a cache, at the bottom of the log page, it will ask you if you want to leave the TB. There are a lot of great cachers up in your area & I would expect a lot of great caches! Have fun & Be safe!

I hope there are no bloody knees! I looked at your profile. I see you are an artist! Wait until you find your first geocoin! :) In fact you might as well just head on over to that forum! You are going to get there eventually. :rolleyes: We need more coin collectors & releasers. Wait until you have found that aspect of caching. You think you addicted now? Just wait ;)