Looking for a Letterbox Hybrid info sheet

Cooties!

In my understanding Cooties, you are actually looking for an info sheet to put in the container that includes info about letterboxing and geocaching alike that's geared towards geocachers who may accidentally think that the stamp and/or ink pad is their *prize*?

I haven't found one so far, but your question has intrigued me, so unless and until anyone has a link to provide one already formatted, I'll work on one myself. Email me and I'll come up with something workable if that's what you're looking for. I can be a wizard with words when I want to be. :blink:

Here is one:

Note to finders: This is a geocache/letterbox hybrid, placed so both letterboxers and geocachers can enjoy the search.

If you are a geocacher, note that the stamp is not a trade item. It is part of the cache and must remain with it. Letterboxers use this stamp to mark their personal journals as a record of their visit.

If you are a letterboxer, the trinkets in this container are for trading. Take an item if you like, but please leave one in return.

Letterboxers can learn more about geocaching at www.geocaching.com.

Geocachers can learn more about letterboxing at www.letterboxing.org and www.atlasquest.com

In my understanding Cooties, you are actually looking for an info sheet to put in the container that includes info about letterboxing and geocaching alike that's geared towards geocachers who may accidentally think that the stamp and/or ink pad is their *prize*?

Yes, exactly.

I am looking for an information-sheet to go in a Letterbox-Hybrid cache.

I've seen the ones on letterboxing.org, but would like one with wording aimed at geocachers.

Anyone have a good source?

I made up one for our letterbox hybrid cache, maybe it will help. GCRMG1 I read a few cache pages from already existing letterbox/hybrids around the country and then wrote my own.

Cooties, I find your name kind of interesting, do you letterbox also? However "cooties" in the letterboxing world is a stamp that you do not try to plant in other boxes(hitchiker or as we know it travelbug), but a stamp that must be passed person to person. Usually at letterboxing gatherings. We don't have an equivalent to this in geocaching.

huskerrich