Geocache UK - aaarrgghhh

Birders

OK, I've spent a while trying to log in to GCUK in an attempt to reach the trigpoint forum. Whatever I do I can't get in so does anyone know a secret method?

I tried using "pass" as the password, as instructed, but it didn't like that. If I use what I believe are the correct ID/PW it appears to work... but when I click "forum" it suggests I need to log-in or register. So, I go through the process again and again with no joy. Maybe I've messed up.. so I attempt to re-register from scratch. It then tells me that the ID and PW are already in use!

Can anyone help pleeeese.

It's a totally screwy system... I applied for a new password, which was automatically emailed to me. I signed in with the new password and that appeared to work. BUT... when I tried to enter the Forum it told me I had to sign in.... so I did so, but it doesn't seem to recognise the password it has just sent me... so I cannot get into the Forum.

So... 8am Saturday morning got straight in with no problems using the "new" password they sent us. Checked a few pages.... looked at the forum... then decided to check our stats (as determined by GCUK).. it told us we weren't logged in. Without thinking, we entered our OLD password and ID and it accepted them!

It was an interesting, but frustrating, exercise so think we'll stay with GC.COM in future!!

I'm on AOL, and whenever I try to log in there using the AOL browser I get the same problems. However when I open the IE browser on it's own and log in on it the problem disappears and everything is fine.

I keep trying with AOL's browser but it never works. Don't know if this is any help but thought it worth mentioning.