Slowness of some managers?

DiS02

okay, I'm not going to name names as that wouldnt be kosher...

I know the managers have logged on in the past couple days, it seems to be a category that is fairly active but not overflowing, I checked & followed the reqs as best as I could...

But I yet have to see it approved or denied. No letter stating denial, no listing in the category showing its been approved. Do I need to wait 2 months before its approved?

Am I being impatient? It was sent up just this past saturday (the 16th), but in a semi slow category it shouldnt IMO take all that long to say yes or no to a submission.

Unless there is some unpublished rule the managers need to all approve it, obviously that isnt listed in the category reqs. (shrugs)

Any thoughts? Try to keep them polite please. I'm not trying to flame anyone, just want to know why it seems to be like this.

Thanks,

Diane

If I were you I would email the leader of the group first and see what is the problem, unforutnately in one of my Categoriesfor some reason the waymark was not viewable and just sat in limbo, until I heard from the poster several days later I did not know of the waymark or the problem, once I knew it was somewhere, I sought help in finding it with some great waymarkers I have become friends with and problem solved waymark approved. So my advice is email a polite email to the leader before posting in the forums. Go to the source first and then when there is problems ask for assistance in the forums.

If I were you I would email the leader of the group first and see what is the problem, unforutnately in one of my Categoriesfor some reason the waymark was not viewable and just sat in limbo, until I heard from the poster several days later I did not know of the waymark or the problem, once I knew it was somewhere, I sought help in finding it with some great waymarkers I have become friends with and problem solved waymark approved. So my advice is email a polite email to the leader before posting in the forums. Go to the source first and then when there is problems ask for assistance in the forums.

Which is why I didnt name names. :(

I guess maybe they just didnt have time to approve them until today, as I see mine & several others 'holdbacks' from the weekend were released. I figured I'd see what the response overall on here would be, figured maybe I was just being impatient to see my first waymark listed & if nothing had happened by this coming weekend I'd send a mass mailing to the leaders politely asking if my submission had a issue or something.

But now I dont have to do that, least not for this one, heheh. So now I can go find more marks, find some caches & drop off a signature items or 2 & really enjoy this fun newish hobby I've been putting off.

Diane