WTS Garmin eTrex Legend C Outdoor Pack

kreegan

Hey all,

I am selling a Garmin eTrex Legend C Outdoor Pack. I bought this in November and have used it ~35-40 times. The pack includes:

- eTrex Legend C GPSr

- MapSource US Topo software, including Alaska and Hawaii

- Neoprene carrying case

- Owner's Manual

- Quick Reference Guide

- PC/USB Cable

- 12-volt adapter cable for use in your car

- 2 lanyards, one that came with the pack and another Memorex one that I like better since it has a detachable clip

The only thing not included that originally came with the pack is the handlebar mount, which I can't find at the moment. If I do find it, I'll be happy to include it. The GPSr is in excellent condition, with no noticeable scratches or other blemishes. I made a screen protector for it from a PDA screen protector.

I paid $230 for this, and am asking $170. I wouldn't be selling this, but money is tight at the moment. I will ship anywhere in the US or Canada, with the buyer paying the price of shipping, via whatever method they prefer. I accept PayPal, money orders, cashier's checks and personal checks.

Thanks!

Rich;)

I thought you sold this already? no? I'm interested....

®ioexxo in Phoenix, AZ

Hey all,

I am selling a Garmin eTrex Legend C Outdoor Pack. I bought this in November and have used it ~35-40 times. The pack includes:

- eTrex Legend C GPSr

- MapSource US Topo software, including Alaska and Hawaii

- Neoprene carrying case

- Owner's Manual

- Quick Reference Guide

- PC/USB Cable

- 12-volt adapter cable for use in your car

- 2 lanyards, one that came with the pack and another Memorex one that I like better since it has a detachable clip

The only thing not included that originally came with the pack is the handlebar mount, which I can't find at the moment. If I do find it, I'll be happy to include it. The GPSr is in excellent condition, with no noticeable scratches or other blemishes. I made a screen protector for it from a PDA screen protector.

I paid $230 for this, and am asking $170. I wouldn't be selling this, but money is tight at the moment. I will ship anywhere in the US or Canada, with the buyer paying the price of shipping, via whatever method they prefer. I accept PayPal, money orders, cashier's checks and personal checks.

Thanks!

Rich;)

Just want everyone to know that I was the one that purchased this GPSr and was very happy with the transaction. kreegan responded to all my emails promptly and was nice enough to hold the unit untill I received my next check. I know not all sellers are willing to do something like that. If this was an ebay auction he would have another star next to his name. If I'm in the position to buy another GPSr and he has one available I would be right there buying it from him.

Thanks for the GPSr kreegan, I was able to use the auto routing yesturday on my way to an event 150 miles away and it really helpped.

Maldar