Virtual Vitual Cache or not?

brandwood

Hi - I am thinking about creating a cache within Second Life. If any one else on here is a resident in Second Life, I would appreciate your thoughts.

Second Life is a 3-D virtual world entirely built and owned by its residents. Since opening to the public in 2003, it has grown explosively and today is inhabited by 650,000 people from around the globe.

Second Life

If anyone is a resident there - my in-world AV name is Brand Woodin - drop me a IM and we can plan the first cache! :laughing:

I haven't heard of Second Life. Is it on online global version of The Sims?

Hi - I am thinking about creating a cache within Second Life. If any one else on here is a resident in Second Life, I would appreciate your thoughts.

Second Life is a 3-D virtual world entirely built and owned by its residents. Since opening to the public in 2003, it has grown explosively and today is inhabited by 650,000 people from around the globe.

Second Life

If anyone is a resident there - my in-world AV name is Brand Woodin - drop me a IM and we can plan the first cache! ;)

Second Life

If anyone is a resident there - my in-world AV name is Brand Woodin - drop me a IM and we can plan the first cache! ;)

I have virtual Geo Trash to swap, I hope you will be putting some credits in there for FTF.

see you in there,

aka (Peter Hill)