Missing Person Search Locations

Here would be an interesting category whereby this is a listing of places where people went missing. Sub categories could be "less than 1 day", "2 days", "3 days", "4 days", on up to "1 week", then "2 week", and "more than 2 weeks".

As a search and rescue personnel, it would be interesting to see where the missing person was found. Then others could benefit from the experience. Thus an entry would be along the lines of how the person was lost, what they did to survive, and how were they found.

There are numerous searches going on all the time. I would like this category be such that it is not a missing child report, but more along the lines of someone was out hiking, skiing, etc, and got lost. Qualifications can be divided down into the a) the person was found alive and :anitongue: the person was found dead.

Posting should include a link to a news article, or an excerpt of the news article.

Here would be an interesting category whereby this is a listing of places where people went missing. Sub categories could be "less than 1 day", "2 days", "3 days", "4 days", on up to "1 week", then "2 week", and "more than 2 weeks".

As a search and rescue personnel, it would be interesting to see where the missing person was found. Then others could benefit from the experience. Thus an entry would be along the lines of how the person was lost, what they did to survive, and how were they found.

There are numerous searches going on all the time. I would like this category be such that it is not a missing child report, but more along the lines of someone was out hiking, skiing, etc, and got lost. Qualifications can be divided down into the a) the person was found alive and :lol: the person was found dead.

Posting should include a link to a news article, or an excerpt of the news article.

that would be neat :blink:

I used to be on the search & rescue team here in MA, and, 90% of the time we were searching for alzheimers patients. Only two searches I recall werent for them; one was Molly Bish, and the other was a severely autistic child. The MOlly Bish was more of a "search for evidence" search, as it was over a year later.