A Georgia cache in Afghanistan?

Rebel

While the thought is nice, the U.S. has men and women serving in uniform in the area. We left the boys at home.

As the IG who used to work for me would often say:

"Noted."

Back OT. We plan on keeping the cache stocked with good swag. If you have something (doesn't really have to be just from Georgia) that you would like to send over, see me at a meeting or drop me a PM.

A posting today by TeamMINI"

Log Date: 10/13/2006

Hi Ho Neighborinos! I have made it to Bagram and after a week of head aches with paperwork they actually are going to let me on a flight tonight to Manas Air Base in one of those other Stan countries. With luck I will have enough of a lay over to snag a cache there and then I may look to see if there is anything on Ramstien Air Base. Caching my way back home. I will be bringing my daughter and wife with me to lunch. Hope to see some of you there and get some travel bugs for drop off on far away shores. If I find some caches on the way you may get to have some dropped in Germany or Kyrgystan as well as Afghanistan.