Testing

Johnmelad

going by your avatar ducking and diving might be a bit of chore for you so let me know if you need a 999 call and i will arrange it for you

Is that a cunning threat Donmoore? :blink:

Does JML feel threatened?

999 an all!!! :huh:

It appeared to me as a veiled threat, a little like what I believe was supposed to be an apology yesterday.

Perhaps the occasional attempt at some capitalization and punctuation may help.

Is that a cunning threat Donmoore? :blink:

999 an all!!! :huh:

Yes I do, will the administrator of this forum please tell Mr Donmoore to stop bullying and harassing me. I am but a delicate old man. :huh::o:blink::huh::):D

Edited by Johnmelad
Is that a cunning threat Donmoore? :)

999 an all!!! :D

Yes I do, will the administrator of this forum please tell Mr Donmoore to stop bullying and harassing me. I an but a delicate old man. :blink::huh::):D:huh::o

LOL

Nice one :blink:

John friend buddy pal chum mucker mate. it's not a threat in any way i was only concerned for your wellfare and was letting you know that i would be here willing to help you if indeed any ducking and diving led to any harm on your part. :huh:

So how long do you think before this thread is closed down for being OT

That's a good point. Bit ironic that the person that is the current leader of a topic on banning On Topic Congrats Threads, is one of the main people posting on a useless OT thread that would be better done by personal email. :wub:

It really is a pain in the rear end having to scroll past such threads? :wub:

So how long do you think before this thread is closed down for being OT

That's a good point. Bit ironic that the person that is the current leader of a topic on banning On Topic Congrats Threads, is one of the main people posting on a useless OT thread that would be better done by personal email. :D

It really is a pain in the rear end having to scroll past such threads? :D

i'm quite happy now to have to scroll past congrats threads and OT threads as long as i am allowed to do my own too.

Like i have been told if you don't want to read threads i have posted to i would suggest stop looking down the last person to post and looking for my name as i am obviously a pain to you! :(

So yes as i was saying. It was pretty strange use this site as a test site for a cache. hopefully i will leave it for anyother while keep checking on it then possibly publish it.

In all honesty i think this thread as served it purpose now and can be closed.

it's purpose you ask? i dunno.

If you really want me to I'll be happy to close this thread. I've been waiting to see how it relates to Geocaching before taking any action though.

Despite rumours to the contrary I don't like closing threads "willy nilly" :D

Close with my blessing :(

That reply was meant to be humorous, was it? No offence, sarcasm or anything else intended, honest.

John appologises in advance if anyone thinks otherwise. Honest I am a nice old geezer (TOG) really. :D