60csx vendor

Jake2687

I've finally made up my mind to buy a new 60csx. I've been doing some shopping around on the net and came up with a really good price. I have never heard of the vendor before and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. The vendor is COMPUPLUS.com . Does anyone know anything about this vendor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff

I've finally made up my mind to buy a new 60csx. I've been doing some shopping around on the net and came up with a really good price. I have never heard of the vendor before and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. The vendor is COMPUPLUS.com . Does anyone know anything about this vendor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff

Here's one about $10 cheaper

http://gpsonsale.com/garmin/products/60csx.htm

I just bought a 60cx online, due to be here tomorrow. After searching for the best price, and trying to figure out which places were legit or not, I ended up chickening out and going with buy.com. Got a really good deal, I hope ($339 shipped -$50 rebate = pretty good). I used this coupon: Coupon

It is for new customers only, so create a new account (with a different email address). Also, use the budget shipping choice. They shipped it UPS 3 day select for free.

Thanks

Jeff

Here's one about $10 cheaper

http://gpsonsale.com/garmin/products/60csx.htm

After reading this topic....I contacted gpsonsale and bought a 60csx for $370...good price

I ordered the 60Cx from buy.com. On cryppie recommendation it ended up $339.95-$50 with the TOPO at $78.99. Thats the best price i could find. But they didnt have the streets v8 so im going to order that from 4x4books.com.

Thanks cryppie you saved me some money. Oh yea the shipping is free on the GPS.

Alex

Walmart.com has them for the exact same price(well without the $30 amazon.com credit card thing). I found that Bass Pro Shops will pricematch walmart.com. I walked out of Bass Pro with my 60csx for $410 ish. Was very happy considering Bass Pro normally sells the 60csx for $499

Amazon.com is a good source.

El Diablo

Amazon.com does have a good deal on the 60 csx $395.41 minus $30 if you sign up for a Amazon.com Business Visa® Card, and then a Garmin $50 rebate = $315.41, and FREE Super Saver Shipping

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CSOXT...954427?n=172282

Thanks for all the help and advice. I just ordered from Buy.com, using the coupon in this posted by cryppie. I ended up choosing them, because they offer a percentage of the sale to my kids upromise account. I'll be ordering the map software from Amazon, as they seemed to have the best price for that.

Thanks again to all that responded.

Edited by Jake-2687

Thanks for all the help and advice. I just ordered from Buy.com, using the coupon in this posted by cryppie. I ended up choosing them, because they offer a percentage of the sale to my kids upromise account. I'll be ordering the map software from Amazon, as they seemed to have the best price for that.

Thanks again to all that responded.

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie to geocaching myself and purchased a legend cx for my first gpsr. I realize now it was a big oops and shoulda bought a 60csx. I have been searching for the best price myself. I came across epinions.com where I came across comp-u-plus. It makes the 60 csx 330.00 after mail in rebate to your door. please continue to post if better deal comes up. Thank You!!!

Edited by herndonfam