Problems updating

Team Gryarvold

There was a similar thread last week and after going round a couple times, it was determined that the "missing" logs were actually back-dated a month or more. The guy had to click "show all logs" or whatever and scroll down a ways to find them. Is that maybe the problem here?

There was a similar thread last week and after going round a couple times, it was determined that the "missing" logs were actually back-dated a month or more. The guy had to click "show all logs" or whatever and scroll down a ways to find them. Is that maybe the problem here?

You hit the nail on the head. Thank you. After you posted this I went back into my email and checked the date they entered for the log and sure enough it was dated back in June, but they just entered it yesteday. So the logs didn't show up at the end of the string like normal, but the towards the front. Sure through me curve there for sure. You learn something new everyday.

I do notice this all the time on TB logs. It will show when I pick up a bug, but then it won't show when I place one. The log will show up on the page maybe 10 minutes later (that's just a guess) sometimes. Frustrating if you want to upload a pic and didn't do it right away from when it shows you the log's page, before you go to the bug's main page.