The plug your own cache thread!

The Golem

As it's an unwritten rule that you're not supposed to plug your own caches here's a thread to let you do just that - now a newbie cacher has somewhere to excitedly tell us about their first cache, while all you old hands don't need to make up a rubbish excuse to plug your latest fiendish hide - go on - you know you want to.... :(

As it's an unwritten rule that you're not supposed to plug your own caches here's a thread to let you do just that - now a newbie cacher has somewhere to excitedly tell us about their first cache, while all you old hands don't need to make up a rubbish excuse to plug your latest fiendish hide - go on - you know you want to.... :(

My second apology on the forum this week :P as i my just have broken an unwritten rule. please see Placing a Cache. sorry, will know not to in future.

Edited by Family Hodge

Sorry Family Hodge - I hadn't read your comments in the other thread and this thread certainly wasn't aimed at you! :P

However if you've got a new cache you'd like to tell us about go ahead... :(

Edited to add: Link :D

No apologise necessary , have just lost my tadpole but still feeling new to the forum. Its good to talk to you all at long last :P