Is It Me?(probably)

We went out caching today in cheshire. I put my co into the (Garmin 60csx) and of we went, or so I thought.It was sending me one way (by rd which I wasn't going)then continually trying to recalculate the route and it kept doing this throughout the drive to the first co.What I did was to turn it off,then on again when we were futher down the road and reroute. Same problem, it just kept trying to recalculate the route and bleeping (which is a real pain).

Just as I remember it doing last week in wales on Angelsey.

Go on tell me what I have done wrong, Please.

Do you mean you want the unit to do Point-to-Point navigation rather than routing by road?

The unit should prompt whether you want to "Follow Road" or "Off road" when you start the navigation. If it isn't prompting, you can change this in the set-up menu. See page 71 in the manual.

sorry for not explaining properly. Yes routing by road Following the road but when the point to point route comes up and you set of on the route it keeps rerouting or trying to reroute again recalculating the route. does that make any more sense?

We went out caching today in cheshire. I put my co into the (Garmin 60csx) and of we went, or so I thought.It was sending me one way (by rd which I wasn't going)then continually trying to recalculate the route and it kept doing this throughout the drive to the first co.What I did was to turn it off,then on again when we were futher down the road and reroute. Same problem, it just kept trying to recalculate the route and bleeping (which is a real pain).

Just as I remember it doing last week in wales on Angelsey.

Go on tell me what I have done wrong, Please.

What maps have you uploaded to the 60csx ?

Stora

The only map I have at present is what it came with and a topo Great Britian.

Whitecrow

Yes it continually recalculates, but it doesn't change to a new route.It's just keeps trying to recalculate a route. It's only just started doing this.

Again I apologise for not explaining what happened very well.