Downloading Caches For A Trip?

gps_junky

:D I have been on-line for quite a while now and I don't think I have hardly made a dent..... I am making a trip from Lindstrom MN. to La Crosse WI. I am going to get a few caches in La Crosse but would like to hit a few caches on the way. I am a premi. member on geocacheing.com, and cant seem to get the Google earth thing to work (Or just cant figure it out). The main thing I am trying to get is; HOW DO I DOWNLOAD A BUNCH OF CACHES OR THE QUICKEST WAY TO DOWNLOAD FOR MY PDA AND GPS?. Or can some one tell me how or what to use with an old computer. B)
"This is a 357 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world. So I got one question for ya. Did I shoot 4 shoots or was it 5? DO YOU FEEL LUCKY? PUNK! WELL, DO YA?" >Guns don't kill people, I KILL PEOPLE.<

P.S. It was the .44 Magnum back then and in the movie, not the .357 and that doesn't stand true today as I would place my money on the .454 Casull :D

Thanx briansnat! I think you saved me. Im not sure what I am doing wrong. Everytime I open Google earth, I get a big black area for where the map is suposed to be. Am I doing something wrong? Is my puter not wanting to load google? Is there a place on the net that will give me more directions for working google earth? But thanx brian. I am able to build off of your link....

And echo4lima, Yes I know that dirty hary had a 44mag. I just didn't want to quote him to the T. and the 454 isnt the bigest hand gun anymore (even though it should be) the bigest is now the 500 smith. The little pic. is a 357 not a 44. I guess it could be a 454 tho. :)