Replacing Missing Multi-cache.

~Jay~

I need to replace the cache for a multi I placed a long time ago. The coords to the first part are easy enough since they're what's listed at the disabled cache page. But the coordinates to the second part of the cache are what I have lost. Where on the cache description do I click to get them? I've looked all around, and can't find it. And unless something about the setup page has changed in the last while, I know it's there somewhere.

Help!

Thanks.

I need to replace the cache for a multi I placed a long time ago. The coords to the first part are easy enough since they're what's listed at the disabled cache page. But the coordinates to the second part of the cache are what I have lost. Where on the cache description do I click to get them? I've looked all around, and can't find it. And unless something about the setup page has changed in the last while, I know it's there somewhere.

Help!

Thanks.

If you included it in a Reviewer Note when you first submitted it, then ask your reviewer for it. The note was archived when it was published, but they can retrieve it.

Then use the new Waypoints feature to add it to the cache page (hidden). That way, you'll always have access to it.

Jay, e-mail sent.

This is a good chance to remind everybody to use the new "additional waypoint" feature on your cache pages (see this thread.). This way cache owners have all of the waypoints available on their cache page and there is no chance of losing them. Thay can be made invisible to everyone but the owner and the site admins if the owner so desires.

The additional waypoints facilitate the review process, so many reviewers are now asking that they be used. Doing so ahead of time will speed up the review process. It is not mandatory, but I'm fairly certain it will be down the road.