Travel Bug / Geocoin Entry Field Request On Main Geocaching Webpage

Astromut

I would like to request an entry field on the main Geocaching website for travel bugs / Geocoins without having to go to a separate menu page.

On top right of the geocaching main page there could be

"Search for Caches" - zip, area, country

"Search or Caches using a waypoint number"

then

"Search for a Travel Bug by tracking number."

This would certainly speed the entry for searching for a travel bugs / geocoins in that they

don't have to visually scan the main menu for a separate page in order to initiate a search.

tnx

I would like to request an entry field on the main Geocaching website for travel bugs / Geocoins without having to go to a separate menu page.

then

This would certainly speed the entry for searching for a travel bugs / geocoins in that they

don't have to visually scan the main menu for a separate page in order to initiate a search.

tnx

I have found myself using the Groundspeak home page more often to search TB's because the search field is right there front and centre. I have checked 'remember me' on the geocaching log-in, so when I enter a TB number to search via the entry field on the Groundspeak home page, I go in as 'logged in' to my account directly. It's certainly a lot simpler to seach TB's (which includes coins) in this manner.

I would also like to see this TB entry field added to the main geocaching page search topics.

then

tnx

I have found myself using the Groundspeak home page more often to search TB's because the search field is right there front and centre. I have checked 'remember me' on the geocaching log-in, so when I enter a TB number to search via the entry field on the Groundspeak home page, I go in as 'logged in' to my account directly. It's certainly a lot simpler to seach TB's (which includes coins) in this manner.

I would also like to see this TB entry field added to the main geocaching page search topics.

Thanks to those who replied to this topic. I hope others that read it will reply as well so as this thread stays current and on the first page.