Gsak Problem/premium Member

djpatrol

hi all,

i activated my premium membership today and am loggen in to geocaching.com. i also downloaded gpak because i thought that downloading the *.gpx file in an instant would be so easy. anyway i log into geocaching.com and try to download a *gpx file. gsak stops me and tells me that i must be a geocaching.com premium member to do this, which i am. any ideas anyone?? :unsure:

No . . . I used it for 40 days, or longer, before finally registering it.

Do you have the latest version?

Are you trying to load a .gpx file directly, or did you get a zipped PQ file in your email?

Clyde has a support Forum. If we can't figure it out, maybe someone over there can.

I created a rudimentary GSAK tutorial that might come in handy for you once we get past this little "wrinkle."

No . . . I used it for 40 days, or longer, before finally registering it.

Do you have the latest version?

Are you trying to load a .gpx file directly, or did you get a zipped PQ file in your email?

Clyde has a support Forum. If we can't figure it out, maybe someone over there can.

I created a rudimentary GSAK tutorial that might come in handy for you once we get past this little "wrinkle."

i am trying to load a .gpx file directly from the cache site (geocaching.com). i know i have to be doing something absolutely stupid

"anyway i log into geocaching.com and try to download a *gpx file. gsak stops me"

I can't see how gsak can interact with a download from gc.com. To my knowledge, you can download caches all day long whether you have gsak installed on your computer or not. There has got to be more to this story. :unsure::blink::unsure:

Edited by Team Cotati

i keep getting the message from gsak that you have to be a gc.com premium member to download .gpx files. it will let you load the .loc files. i have logged on as premium and for some reason only the .loc ones load and i get the premium member message. i am now trying to get a zipped pq file in the mail. hopefully that will work.

Edited by djpatrol

i keep getting the message from gsak that you have to be a gc.com premium member to download .gpx files. it will let you load the .loc files. i have logged on as premium and for some reason only the .loc ones load and i get the premium member message. i am now trying to get a zipped pq file in the mail. hopefully that will work.

:unsure::blink::sad::unsure::blink: it is working! thanks all!!!