Seeking Others That Might Want To Geocache With Me

scubiekim

:huh: I'm a newby to geocaching and really would like to possibly hook up with someone with more experience. I am in the Mill Creek area and would be willing to pretty much go anywhere! I really enjoy geocaching but it's not that fun when you can't seem to find any caches.

Are there any groups that I could join?

:lol: I'm a newby to geocaching and really would like to possibly hook up with someone with more experience. I am in the Mill Creek area and would be willing to pretty much go anywhere! I really enjoy geocaching but it's not that fun when you can't seem to find any caches.

Are there any groups that I could join?

Just read through the forums here. There are events going on nearly every weekend this summer, they're a great way to meet like minded folks.

BTW, Totem Lake has a hike of the month coming up this Saturday.

Well, I usually cache alone, in the dark, naked......but you are welcome to join. :lol:

Is Mill Creek in Washington? Seems like there are plenty of cachers up there that might need an extra set of eyes.

Wow, um, thanks for the invitation! :P As tempting as it may seem I have to pass on the naked part. Hey, I have some extra clothes you can use temporarily! Just for the night! 

Mill Creek borders Bothell, Lynwood and Everett. It’s on the East side of I-5.

I now have 2 caches found…no stopping me now!

I'm not sure who that Kenr74 guy is but most of the folks here I've cached with are very well behaved, and dressed. Both Allanon and MarcusArelius are good guys who know the area you are in. I suggest coming to one of the upcoming events. I'm sure you'll meet a bunch of people to cache with there.

We are a very social group up here and like getting groups together to go caching.

I plan to go camping in the Spada Lake area North the Sultan Basin road. I will most likely be camped where there is room to pull off the road near Spada Lake. Look for 2004 white F150. It'll just be me and Bruno. I'll probably have coffee on anytime. I have changed my plans because there are several Terracaches also located in the area.

I forgot to mention, I will be leaving June 30th and staying thu July 5th.

Edited by chanterelleman

Well, I usually cache alone, in the dark, naked......but you are welcome to join. :grin:

Is Mill Creek in Washington? Seems like there are plenty of cachers up there that might need an extra set of eyes.

I think you scared her off.

Scubiekim, not everybody is that brazen with a newbie. However, if you're now kind of worried, keep an eye out at our local forums where you can find out our next meeting and have a chance to meet up with a large group of people at a public location. The date and location hasn't been set yet, but when it is, it'll be included in the calendar of events.

I hope to be able to meet you.

:rolleyes: T

I appreciate the reassurance that naked geocaching is not a normal practice!

I'm still bombing on trying to find caches! :rolleyes: So, it would be great to hook up with someone that has experience in locating them!

Thank you for the web site too! I will have to check it out and see what the WSGA is all about.

:ph34r: T

I appreciate the reassurance that naked geocaching is not a normal practice!

I'm still bombing on trying to find caches! <_< So, it would be great to hook up with someone that has experience in locating them!

Thank you for the web site too! I will have to check it out and see what the WSGA is all about.

I plan to go camping in the Spada Lake area North the Sultan Basin road. I will most likely be camped where there is room to pull off the road near Spada Lake. Look for 2004 white F150. It'll just be me and Bruno. I'll probably have coffee on anytime. I have changed my plans because there are several Terracaches also located in the area.

I forgot to mention, I will be leaving June 30th and staying thu July 5th and I am not into naked caching, besides I would scare all of the animals.

I would highly recommend Allanon, who cached with me and my kids on our first outing. And he's a bit closer to where you are, I believe.

If you want to come down to Seattle sometime, I would be happy to cache with you. Normally, when I'm caching with someone new to geocaching, they (not me) are the ones that find the cache first, so your luck may increase. :wub:

Take advantage of the summer events and casual geo-outings this summer, as well.

And have fun, of course!

Team Maccabee

Well, I usually cache alone, in the dark, naked......but you are welcome to join. :rolleyes:

I think you scared her off.

Scubiekim, not everybody is that brazen with a newbie. However, if you're now kind of worried, keep an eye out at our local forums where you can find out our next meeting and have a chance to meet up with a large group of people at a public location. The date and location hasn't been set yet, but when it is, it'll be included in the calendar of events.

I hope to be able to meet you.

I figured everybody would know it was a joke. :rolleyes: I would never cache in the dark, way to dangerous.