Recurrence Of "not Enough Space On The Disk" Error

the hermit crabs

I had seen mention of this error earlier in the week, in this thread. It sounded like it was eventually fixed. I am getting it again now when trying to upload a picture to a TB page (TBZ9MN). (It's not a huge picture; it's only 37 KB.)

Error text:

Server Error in '/' Application.

There is not enough space on the disk.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[iOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

]

WebSupergoo.ABCUpload5.UploadedFile.SaveAs(String path) +178

Geocaching.UI.ImageUploadPanel.ProcessFile() +480

Geocaching.UI.ImageUploadPanel.btnUpload_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +7

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1330

The web server log files were taking up all the disk space on the web servers again. There should be an automated process to move them over. I went ahead and manually freed up the space so the errors would stop. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.