Caching During Layovers

I'm taking a ~20 hour bus trip in a couple days (40ish round trip,) and I have a couple longer layovers. I have already uploaded the maps and as many caches as I think I can get, to my gpsr. Does anyone else think of Caching as soon as the possibility of travel comes up? How successful are these layover cache trips? Anyone miss a bus over caching?

I've taken the bus a handful of times, but I've never had a layover long enough to consider caching... well, that's not entirely true.

I had to get dropped off at the bus station about four hours early once... I killed time by napping and walking across the street to a cruddy strip mall. I did a search for nearby caches and the nearest cache was a couple miles away. I figured I could have probably walked there in back in the time I had, but it would have been close, so I didn't risk it.

I think in general, bus stations aren't located in places very suitable for geocaches--or rather, the caches which would be near bus stations probably aren't all that interesting. Worth checking, but don't be susprised if you don't come up with anything.

Jamie