Problems With Tb's

I've just logged a cache that I found to day and left a TB in however when I try to update the log with the details I get the following.

Server Error in '/' Application.

There is not enough space on the disk.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: There is not enough space on the disk.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80070070): There is not enough space on the disk.

]

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]

System.RuntimeType.InvokeDispMethod(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Object target, Object[] args, Boolean[] byrefModifiers, Int32 culture, String[] namedParameters) +0

System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] args, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParameters) +473

System.Web.Mail.LateBoundAccessHelper.CallMethod(Object obj, String methodName, Object[] args) +58

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not access 'CDO.Message' object.]

System.Web.Mail.LateBoundAccessHelper.CallMethod(Object obj, String methodName, Object[] args) +113

System.Web.Mail.CdoSysHelper.Send(MailMessage message) +1848

System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail.Send(MailMessage message) +150

Groundspeak.Web.Messaging.MessageCenter.SendServerEmail(String ReceiverEmailAddress, String Subject, String body, MailFormat MailFormat, WptBase Waypoint) +444

Groundspeak.Web.Messaging.MessageCenter.NotifyUsers(WptLog& Log) +1470

Groundspeak.Web.GPX.WptLog.Create(SimpleUser UserInfo, Guid LogGUID, ObjWpt WptRef, DateTime LogDate, WptLogType Type, String Note, Boolean IsEncrypted, Boolean OwnerCannotDelete, ObjWpt[] ObjWpt, WptDataSources DataSource, Double Latitude, Double Longitude) +969

Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.CreateNewLog(Boolean CheckConfirm) +1669

Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.LogButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +43

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1330

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

If i don't tryu to log the TB then the log for the cache updates OK. any ideas what I should do?

It is the dreaded weekend overload server problem

Caused by all of us logging our finds!

If you use the reload button on your browser immediately after you get the error message, you'll usually find that your input appears

You may have to resubmit

BTW-its worse on a Sunday evening - you get the Americans too!

I had the same problem last night, tried to drop a geocoin with the "Found it" log and then with two "Note" logs. By this morning all three logs had appeared on the cache page, but the geocoin was still with me.

I tried again this morning and it worked right first time. This left a mess on the cache page, with three notes about a TB drop, so I deleted the two failed notes logs.

Question: Does anyone know if I can safely delete the last Note that did successfully drop the TB, to complete the tidy up of the cache page, or will that confuse things again?

Question: Does anyone know if I can safely delete the last Note that did successfully drop the TB, to complete the tidy up of the cache page, or will that confuse things again?

Should be OK - but if you copy your text before deleting and have to repost you have a belt and braces. <_<

This happened when I tried to drop off our first TB yesterday :ph34r: Now when I look to see where it is all it says is location unknown :anitongue:

Have emailed Groundspeak, but no reply as yet.

Just go in to 'add a log entry' and under type of log select "grab from another location"' That'll put it back into your inventory. (You'll need your tracking number. It's under owner options.)

Then just post a note/log on the cache page and drop it.

You can even delete the grab log if you wish.

Lemme know if that gives you any problems.

Happy Caching

This happened when I tried to drop off our first TB yesterday :D Now when I look to see where it is all it says is location unknown :D

Have emailed Groundspeak, but no reply as yet.

Just go in to 'add a log entry' and under type of log select "grab from another location"' That'll put it back into your inventory. (You'll need your tracking number. It's under owner options.)

Then just post a note/log on the cache page and drop it.

You can even delete the grab log if you wish.

Lemme know if that gives you any problems.

Happy Caching

Cheers mate, worked a treat :)