Displaying A Gallery Picture On An Existing Tb Page

Is it possible to add a picture to our TB's "homepage"?

We set up our TB's page and added pictures of it to the gallery later. Is it possible to display one of these pictures on the TB's "homepage"? (I think this is called the default picture.)

I know it can be done when you are setting up the page (as we did this with our second TB), but the TB is already up and running - actually it is languishing in a TB hotel where it has been for 2 months.

Any help would be appreciated and I hope I have explained this clearly.

On the TB page, if you click on "Edit this item", you can upload a new bug image.

I saw that, but we have three pictures in the gallery and I'd like to use one of them. I think our gallery pictures are no longer on the camera card.

Is it possible to add a picture to our TB's "homepage"?

We set up our TB's page and added pictures of it to the gallery later. Is it possible to display one of these pictures on the TB's "homepage"? (I think this is called the default picture.)

I know it can be done when you are setting up the page (as we did this with our second TB), but the TB is already up and running - actually it is languishing in a TB hotel where it has been for 2 months.

Any help would be appreciated and I hope I have explained this clearly.

Or go to the bug page, choose edit this item and choose the pic you need for the bug page image from the gallery list.

Can you save the picture from the gallery (right click on image and select "save as"), then upload it as the bug image ?

Thank you, this worked!

:)

Thanks also to Sensei for your suggestions.

Edited by BikerKats