Pqs Not Received

2LuknF8

:lol: Ever since this morning, two PQs I set up for a trip I am taking shows as being sent but I never received them...This has happened in the past and was wondering if something hiccupped today?

I have had this happen before and put down the wrong day to be sent, <_< maybe that is what happened. I usually get them delivered within minutes. I did a new PQ just a few minutes ago and it came within the minute.

I'm having the same problem. Have done pqs many times before... it's baffling.

:lol: Ever since this morning, two PQs I set up for a trip I am taking shows as being sent but I never received them...This has happened in the past and was wondering if something hiccupped today?

I have had this happen before and put down the wrong day to be sent, <_< maybe that is what happened. I usually get them delivered within minutes. I did a new PQ just a few minutes ago and it came within the minute.

I had a standard PQ in my list that was not checked, but I wanted it to run so I could have fresh data. I checked the box for today, the PQ posted a time that it was run (turned to bold), but I didn't get the e-mail. I had only had two PQ's run before that so I wasn't over my limit. I'm not sure if by attempting to run it in this manner caused any problems.

Well, it all worked out for the best because I used data from a few days ago, and managed to go 3/3 on a nice country drive in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. <_<