Cheer Up Your Profile

why be stuck with a boring looking profile why not buy the odd coin to cheer it up - they are as cheap as most tb's and so much prettier

Im sure you know that I am the first english cacher with a personal coin with it's own icon which are a £5 each (plus postage unless you can catch me at an event)

there is also a new shop run by the uk coin collectors with coins ranging from £3:60 - £6:75£shop

so come on cheer up your profile, why send out boring mc d toys when there are so many other options!

Bob

there is also a new shop run by the uk coin collectors with coins ranging from £3:60 - £6:75£shop

Came on after the footie, had a quick look at the shop, found 2 Wales coins that I had been hankering after! Bought and paid for and told they'll be posted tomorrow!

Good service or what?!?!?! :smile:

(And no - I have no connection with the shop whatsoever!!)

Forgive an ignorant question but what exactly are these coins? I understand travel bugs and think they are similar but am clearly missing something as so many people seem to get excited about them. Can someone help an old chap understand?

Well its a sort of mixture they can be used as travel bugs as they are GC Trakable, some people also buy to collect them (the coin club have members that do both and some who just collect or release - it is just another part of the game) some put up a fair amount of cash to do their own knowing that they will be swapped like pokemon cards (Typhoo tea cards in my day!) whereas tb have a generic icon in your collectable part of your profile coins have specifics - to see these check my profile )I am a bit of a rabid collector

Bob

Forgive an ignorant question but what exactly are these coins? I understand travel bugs and think they are similar but am clearly missing something as so many people seem to get excited about them. Can someone help an old chap understand?

Well its a sort of mixture they can be used as travel bugs as they are GC Trakable, some people also buy to collect them (the coin club have members that do both and some who just collect or release - it is just another part of the game) some put up a fair amount of cash to do their own knowing that they will be swapped like pokemon cards (Typhoo tea cards in my day!) whereas tb have a generic icon in your collectable part of your profile coins have specifics - to see these check my profile )I am a bit of a rabid collector

Bob

collector me too :smile:

check my trading list....

B.