Geowoodstock Iii

Pepper

I'm sure the mods will move this to the coin thread, but I did start threre and I never received the help I needed on this specific geocoin.

I'm looking to activate my geowoodstock III coin and I can not for the life of me figure out where to go for an activation code.

PLEASE I'm just looking for a little help.

Does anybody know who made gws 3 coins?

Pepper

I had to get the activation code for one and had to contact Groundspeak. I couldn't find the correct address but that's a start. I remember emailing them during the week and having the code in a few minutes. You just have to give them the coin number

thanks that is a start, I'm begining to think this coin is not worth the trouble :shocked:

Pepper

I had to get the activation code for one and had to contact Groundspeak. I couldn't find the correct address but that's a start. I remember emailing them during the week and having the code in a few minutes. You just have to give them the coin number

thanks that is a start, I'm begining to think this coin is not worth the trouble :shocked:

Pepper

No that's a neat coin. I looked further and found something. Try this

http://Groundspeak.trakhelp.com/bin/reques...topic=-1&type=f

Just tell them you have lost the activation code and give them the tracking number. They will send you the activation code during working hours