Pocket Queries In Pdf

TheFiveT's

I'd like to suggest that a Pocket Query be able to send you the cache descriptions in PDF in addition to Mobipocket/PRC. This shouldn't be hard to implement since generating PDF's is already part of the site functionality. While the Mobipocket tool is very nice, I don't really need it since most PDA's (including mine <_< ) these days can handle PDF's. Further, the format and content of the PDF's from the cache pages is better and easier to read.

Thoughts?

from the GPXsonar web site:

Title: WM 2005 Users - Please read this!

It appears that the installer of GpxSonar has a problem on Windows Mobile 2005: the \Config folder under the \GpxSonar folder doesn't get created. Application sometimes will not install. As a result, configuration changes and field notes aren't saved as they should be. The workaround for this is simply to manually create the \Config folder under the \GpxSonar folder. The next version of GpxSonar will fix this issue.

I never get this far. I get an immediate message indicating that the software isn't written for the device type. This is typical. I don't believe I have seen software yet that doesn't have a special version for smartphone. No touchscreen and different buttons.