Geocaching In Poland

Have a business trip to Poland coming up this weekend. Will be in the Katowice and Lodz areas for the entire week of May 8. Have already plotted out several caches to go after in my down time. Anyone have any experience or advice for caching in Poland (most specifically in the aforementioned areas)?

Have a business trip to Poland coming up this weekend. Will be in the Katowice and Lodz areas for the entire week of May 8. Have already plotted out several caches to go after in my down time. Anyone have any experience or advice for caching in Poland (most specifically in the aforementioned areas)?

Lódz (inhabited place)

Coordinates:

Lat: 51 49 00 N degrees minutes Lat: 51.8167 decimal degrees

Long: 019 28 00 E degrees minutes Long: 19.4667 decimal degrees

Katowice (inhabited place)

Coordinates:

Lat: 50 16 00 N degrees minutes Lat: 50.2667 decimal degrees

Long: 019 01 00 E degrees minutes Long: 19.0167 decimal degrees

Edited by Team Cotati

If you can track down a cacher named exocet I believe he lives in Poland.Part time I think.He might be able to help as well.Check the NW regional section.

Ok thanks for info. Yes I have see on GC.com caches that he put some caches in Poland. I will send to exocet information about our geocaching database OpenCaching.PL