Caching In Truro, Ns

BC Tripper

Hi all!

I'll be headed out NS way to visit family May 11-16. Was wondering if anyone could suggest a few easy caches around Maitland/Truro area that I would enjoy. I tried "Victoria's Secret" and "Old Bird's Nest" the last time around, and although the exercise was gerat, they were a bit too long for my purpose. Any suggestions would be great!

BC Tripper :laughing:

Hi,

We also have the Atlantic Geocaching Association with loads of information.

Take a look in the forums and make sure to drop us a note when you are down as there will be loads of people who will love to go out caching with you!

There is a section for the area you will be visiting so drop a post in there and someone will get back to you!

The Lost Geeks

Edited by The Lost Geeks

Maybe these will help you out....

Here is a quick micro of mine in Bible Hill Le Puits Sacré

Here is a hard to be subtle micro downtown On Track

Another micro close to the one above CCEDP 2005

One near the mall I see dead people

A good place to view the bore Better Look Out

Another quick one where you can view the bore What do you call the other side of the bore?

A tucked away spot I didn't know about before The Hidden Jewel

A bit of hike but we enjoyed it Black Beauty

That is just a few of them. You can easily find ones nearby yourself. Some involve a bit of a hike. Hope you enjoy the caches and your trip!

Hi,

We geocache in Truro every summer while visiting family. Wallace River has mentioned some good ones. We also enjoyed Mi'Kmawey Interpretive Trail and we might try W.D. Lawrence Remembered on our way to the Valley. The County Court Cache is south of Kennetcook, but worth the drive for the view alone. Another good cache for the view is also one of my favourites - Nuttby

Maybe we'll see you on the trails!

-Donna G