Picture Suggestion...

ThePropers

While I like the new "preview" mode for the photos in the log, I would love the ability to just open up the full-sized photo immediately....rather than click on the picture name, see the "log on its own page" page, and then have to click on the picture again to see the full-sized photo.

Is it a bandwidth issue...i.e. making us preview the thumbnailed photo in the "log on its own page" page before deciding whether or not we want to actually view the full-size one?

While I like the new "preview" mode for the photos in the log, I would love the ability to just open up the full-sized photo immediately....rather than click on the picture name, see the "log on its own page" page, and then have to click on the picture again to see the full-sized photo.

Is it a bandwidth issue...i.e. making us preview the thumbnailed photo in the "log on its own page" page before deciding whether or not we want to actually view the full-size one?

Try this. One click on any gallery image opens the original in a new tab or window. And if you're like me, you'll find that you don't have to use it that often, with the bigger gallery images.

Edited by Prime Suspect