Cache Stamp

Sorry all, I know I've seen a thread about cache stamps on this forum, but now I want it do you think I can find it? Can anyone recommend where I can get a stamp made up to stamp my finds in the logbooks?

FollowMeCaps

PS Hope to meet some of you on Saturday at the South Wales event!

Try the search feature in the forum, typing in "stamps" brings up several threads on the subject

Type in bjrubber stamps into your search engine and you will get a page of details. Apparantley after a recent thread he has had work and positive feed back. The stamp he did us was a simple affair but very good and very cheap. I have known him for some time before using his services and he is a genuinely good guy who deserves our custom. My advice - try him out.

I noticed in the pack of paper spam that I got with a screwfix order this week that vistaprint.co.uk are offering a free rubber stamp to screwfix customers. You just have to pay for postage. There aren't many choices for the design, but I paid an extra 99p to extend the range of fonts, and just got a simple 3 line "Slimey found this cache on....." design for about £4 including postage (okay, I chose their cheapest postage option which says allow up to 21 days). http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/screwfix2006

S

Type in bjrubber stamps into your search engine and you will get a page of details. Apparantley after a recent thread he has had work and positive feed back. The stamp he did us was a simple affair but very good and very cheap. I have known him for some time before using his services and he is a genuinely good guy who deserves our custom. My advice - try him out.

I've contacted him and submitted my so-called "artwork". Waiting for my quote. Definitely slower than rubberstampz but speed not of the essence for me. Hopefully the extra days will save me a few ££££.

Bizarrely, the search you suggest brings up a US site of the same name which does stamps based on the Titanic!?

MJ