Going To Missouri

Airmapper

My family and I are thinking of taking a trip to Missouri. What is good caching area in Southern Missouri, around Mansfield, and maybe Springfield. And what are some interesting places we could go in that region of the sate. We might be going through the Mark Twain National Forest, are there any good activities there?

I wanted to hear from the locals, thanks in advance for any replies.

My family and I are thinking of taking a trip to Missouri. What is good caching area in Southern Missouri, around Mansfield, and maybe Springfield. And what are some interesting places we could go in that region of the sate. We might be going through the Mark Twain National Forest, are there any good activities there?

I wanted to hear from the locals, thanks in advance for any replies.

There is a lot to do and see. The area is beautiful. There are also some wonderful caches. If you are looking for numbers Springfield has them. If you are looking for caches that take some nice hikes they are all over. The Current River is great for canoeing and fishing as it the Jack's Fork, North Fork and Piney River. If you are in Springfield spot at Bass Pro Shop, national headquarters. The store is much bigger then any other store like it. They also have an incredible museum next door. Then there is also Branson if you like music show. The trout fishing is great there as well.

If you want more information drop me an email. Let me know where you are going and when and I can give you more ideas.