Help My Palm Died!

Help My Palm Z22 died I cant turn it on even when it is connected to my computer, I get nothing. It hasn’t had any falls or trauma to it, and it has not gotten wet either.

I bought it new in January 2006 there still might be a warranty on it but I am not sure about that. Has any one had any experience with Palm customer service on some thing like this?

Help My Palm Z22 died I cant turn it on even when it is connected to my computer, I get nothing. It hasn’t had any falls or trauma to it, and it has not gotten wet either.

I bought it new in January 2006 there still might be a warranty on it but I am not sure about that. Has any one had any experience with Palm customer service on some thing like this?

Did you let the battery run right down? If so, recharge for a while and then reset. If still nothing, try a hard reset...check manual, its usually press reset with the power button held down..but you'll lose all data that way (which will be restored next tiem you hotsync to the PC).

I agree with the previous posters .... charge it up without going through the cradel .... if nothing, unscrew the non-stylus end off the stylus and insert the thin tip into the reset hole on the back of the unit. You will have to re-load anything you added onto the OS from the stock setting. The Palm user forum can also be quite helpful. If that does not work call for warranty service. <_< ImpalaBob