Converting Map Files To Jpeg Or Pdf For Editing

DFRAG

I'm not sure this answers your question adequately, but I just use the Print Screen button on my keyboard to copy the map to the clipboard.

Then I open my photo editing software, Corel PhotoPaint, and Paste the image. I crop it and save it to .jpg format. Then I can upload it to the cache page or use in a blog entry, or include it in a Forum post. :ph34r:

e96c46ea-6235-44e4-8464-797294e496a4.jpg

I think you can use Paint or the free Irfanview program to do the same thing.

I'm not sure this answers your question adequately, but I just use the Print Screen button on my keyboard to copy the map to the clipboard.

Then I open my photo editing software, Corel PhotoPaint, and Paste the image. I crop it and save it to .jpg format. Then I can upload it to the cache page or use in a blog entry, or include it in a Forum post. :unsure:

I think you can use Paint or the free Irfanview program to do the same thing.

If you want to generate PDF, I use a free software package called CutePDF Writer (www.cutepdf.com). This creates a virtual "printer" on your PC that you can print to which prompts you for the name of a file create and then outputs your "print" as a PDF file.

Edited by Lasagna