Renaissance Faire

Barbados Sam

Avast me hearties! Barbados Sam here, an I come before ye ta invite ye all ta' come step back in time at tha Escondido Renaissance Faire comin' up tha first two weekends o' April. Come visit me an' me mates o' tha HMS Stranglehold in Pirate's Cove! Here be a link to tha site! I hopes ta see some o' ye rogues thar! Arrrrr.

http://www.goldcoastfestivals.com/escondidoren/erenpg1.html

Avast me hearties! Barbados Sam here, an I come before ye ta invite ye all ta' come step back in time at tha Escondido Renaissance Faire comin' up tha first two weekends o' April. Come visit me an' me mates o' tha HMS Stranglehold in Pirate's Cove! Here be a link to tha site! I hopes ta see some o' ye rogues thar! Arrrrr.

And this has to do with caching how?

if you don't have anything nice to say........

Aye, it has absolutely nothin' ta do wit cachin' ya bilge rat! I meant ta post this in tha San Diego thread where folks are friendlier, but have nay mastered tha forum as of yet. Thar be two caches at this site, an' I were preppin me fellow cachers in SAN DIEGO 'cause I be workin' on plantin' a new cache thar to commemorate tha occassion....but mostly, I thought it would be nice ta meet some o' me cachin' mates at a fun event. Didn't mean ta get yer panties in a bunch mate!

Aye, it has absolutely nothin' ta do wit cachin' ya bilge rat! I meant ta post this in tha San Diego thread where folks are friendlier, but have nay mastered tha forum as of yet. Thar be two caches at this site, an' I were preppin me fellow cachers in SAN DIEGO 'cause I be workin' on plantin' a new cache thar to commemorate tha occassion....but mostly, I thought it would be nice ta meet some o' me cachin' mates at a fun event. Didn't mean ta get yer panties in a bunch mate!

I hope dr123d doesn't wear the frilly panties under his kilt. :tired::tired::)

BUT since you are new to the forums, here is some items from the Guidelines.

Posting Messages: Posting the same message to many topics or boards is considered spam. Duplicate messages will be deleted or consolidated by our moderators. Please do your best to post new topics to the appropriate forum board, moderators will move topics that are posted inappropriately.

Commercial Postings/Solicitations are not allowed. Commercial content as a direct or indirect (either intentional or non-intentional) attempt to solicit customers through a forum post will be edited or deleted. Notwithstanding the above, Groundspeak reserves the right to include limited commercial content in this Forum, in its sole discretion.

I hope dr123d doesn't wear the frilly panties under his kilt. :tired::tired::)

Posting Messages: Posting the same message to many topics or boards is considered spam. Duplicate messages will be deleted or consolidated by our moderators. Please do your best to post new topics to the appropriate forum board, moderators will move topics that are posted inappropriately.

Commercial Postings/Solicitations are not allowed. Commercial content as a direct or indirect (either intentional or non-intentional) attempt to solicit customers through a forum post will be edited or deleted. Notwithstanding the above, Groundspeak reserves the right to include limited commercial content in this Forum, in its sole discretion.

After I read his response, I realised that it was probably going to be misinterpreted as an ad for the Faire. Honestly, it was just me being excited about the faire and wanting to let folks know about it since it typically doesn't get a lot of press. It won't happen again.

I hope dr123d doesn't wear the frilly panties under his kilt. :):D:tired:

After I read his response, I realised that it was probably going to be misinterpreted as an ad for the Faire. Honestly, it was just me being excited about the faire and wanting to let folks know about it since it typically doesn't get a lot of press. It won't happen again.

Hey don't give up the pirate talk!! I like it! :D:tired:

hmmm come to think of it, after caching it sure is nice to chow into a BIG turkey leg. You know! Like the kind that you get at Renaissance Faire!! :D

My goodness :D "ya bilge rat! " It was just a question :unsure: If I would of said WHAT THE H*** DOES THIS F****** HAVE TO DO WITH GEOCACHING :lol: Then maybe me panties would be in a bunch, If I wore any under my kilt :lol: Oops that wasn't supose to be public knowlage. :unsure: Oh well, know ya know :sad:

My goodness :rolleyes: "ya bilge rat! " It was just a question :cry: If I would of said WHAT THE H*** DOES THIS F****** HAVE TO DO WITH GEOCACHING :ph34r: Then maybe me panties would be in a bunch, If I wore any under my kilt :cry: Oops that wasn't supose to be public knowlage. :ph34r: Oh well, know ya know :blink:

Sorry lad....pirate temper, don't ye know! Ifn' ye ever sail down ta this 'ere port o' Sandy Eggo, I'll buy ye a tankard o' rum! Cheers!

My goodness :rolleyes: "ya bilge rat! " It was just a question :ph34r: If I would of said WHAT THE H*** DOES THIS F****** HAVE TO DO WITH GEOCACHING :cry: Then maybe me panties would be in a bunch, If I wore any under my kilt :ph34r: Oops that wasn't supose to be public knowlage. :blink: Oh well, know ya know :cry:

Sorry lad....pirate temper, don't ye know! Ifn' ye ever sail down ta this 'ere port o' Sandy Eggo, I'll buy ye a tankard o' rum! Cheers!

ROAD TRIP!!