How To Change How Tracks Are Displayed On The 60csx

woggs1

I am trying to make my track stand out more on the map page (colorblind) and I can't seem to find the right button sequence to do that. I have the 60cs and I like the default view for tracks on that unit, but now since I just got the 60csx I would like to change it to how the 60cs displays. On the 60csx it is just a very small dotted line.

Thanks

(note: posted after a search, so don't start)

Edited by woggs1

I don't have my 60CX in front of me, so bear with me here. Go to the main menu screen and select Tracks/track setup/Display?, and you should see an option to change color, and to Show On Map. It's very easy. Just like with my 60C.

Go to the main menu screen and select Tracks/Setup/Color [Enter]

I personally like cyan. It contrasts well with the map background and the purple route line, and is easy for me to look at. If you're around water a lot, then another color might be better for you.

Thanks for the help, works like a charm. I was thinking it wasn't a color issue, but how would I know ;)

Thanks again

I don't have my 60CX in front of me, so bear with me here. Go to the main menu screen and select Tracks/track setup/Display?, and you should see an option to change color, and to Show On Map. It's very easy. Just like with my 60C.

Go to the main menu screen and select Tracks/Setup/Color [Enter]

I personally like cyan. It contrasts well with the map background and the purple route line, and is easy for me to look at. If you're around water a lot, then another color might be better for you.