Tb Hotels

runningokra

In the winter I take a break from caching. Last summer I discovered and really got into caching and found 3 WJTB's. I still have one that I have not put back on the road and I know that is bad. :rolleyes: Where is the closest TB hotel to my zip 37211? Also I'm loving the new updates to this web site. I'd love to meet and do some quick day searches with anyone out there who has small kids (I have a 6 yr. old) YOu can find me on the website!

Thanks,

Runningokra

You can even just hand it to another cacher. Any cache is a good cache for a TB, as long as it fits.

In my opinion, there are some caches that I wouldn't put travel bugs in, because such caches appear to be too exposed and there is a high probability that the cache could become lost, stolen, or ransacked while the travel bug is in it. Placing travel bugs in poor-quality caches or exposed caches is a major reason why travel bugs become lost. Examples of caches that have a high risk of becoming lost, stolen, or ransacked are caches right next to roads or popular trails, particularly if they are not well covered, or caches under vegetation in urban parks or greenbelts - caches like these are frequently removed by landscapers or other workers.

Therefore, if you find a cache that has a been placed in a location where the risk of the cache being "muggled" is high, then please don't put any travel bugs in it if you can find better-quality caches.

Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer)

Edited by Highpointer