Gsak Polygon Filter

Coach88

I used Mapsource to save a file of an outline around the Moncton, NB area. I traced a route, made sure my start point was also the end point. In GSAK filter, I used the load from file feature. I tried it three times, changing the waypoints in the route a few times and when I activate the filter, I get some waypoints as far as the Woodstock, NB area (approx. 200Km away). Help!!! :D

I have used that feature many times, but have never connected the end points.

I create the route in Mapsource, save it as a .gpx files, then on the Arc/Poly filter page use the "Load from File" button to bring in that file, decide what distance I want from the route (like only .25 from an Interstate), and click "Go."

It has always worked for me. After I get the filtered waypoints, I Export those to Mapsource just to make sure I received what I expected to get.

The strange thing I noticed is that when I load the waypoints from the mapsource file, they show up in duplicate in the GSAK Window. If I run the filter at that point I get Crazy results. However, if I delete the duplicate waypoints, I get the results that I expected...

Any comments???