Visiting Calgary

sassydil

Hi! I'm from Denver and will be in Calgary from March 19-26 to see the World Figure Skating Championships. A friend and I will have a rental car and there's a bit of time to do some sightseeing, although the competition event schedule is pretty full. We'd like to pick up some caches on our visit. Any suggestions for some that wouldn't be too time consuming and are good to search for this time of year without digging in snow? I've already picked out a few to look for in Canmore and Banff for our excursion in that direction. We'll be staying at the Best Western Calgary Centre Inn near the Saddledome.

Edited by sassydil

Hi! I'm from Denver and will be in Calgary from March 19-26 to see the World Figure Skating Championships. A friend and I will have a rental car and there's a bit of time to do some sightseeing, although the competition event schedule is pretty full. We'd like to pick up some caches on our visit. Any suggestions for some that wouldn't be too time consuming and are good to search for this time of year without digging in snow? I've already picked out a few to look for in Canmore and Banff for our excursion in that direction. We'll be staying at the Best Western Calgary Centre Inn near the Saddledome.

Hi, visit the Calgary forums

Your a day late for the monthly get together, GCTNJ6

Hey there Sassydil

Even though I am personally not a huge fan of micros, lol., here is one that might work for you. Not too far from the Saddledome and should not be affected by snow, a nice hide too!

Viability by 3jaze..GCR8Y0

I will think of some others but now I am off to see my new niece Madison!!