Google Earthing Along A Route

5winters

I've been working on a bookmark list for caches to do on our spring break road trip. I've been using google earth to scout caches to do (excellent tool BTW). Heres the bug im running into or do I have something set wrong? Im using the Geocaching network KML.

When I identify a cache to add to the bookmark, I click the cache icon to get the bubble and to see the cache details. When I select the "bookmark it" link it takes me to the 'create bookmark' list ok. But none of my bookmarks are showning up in the pull down list. Untill I hit the create bookmark button and it refreshes the screen and tells me I need to pick a valid bookmark and now the bookmarks are showing up. Do I need to change a setting? or is it a bug? Just kindof annoying to have to click twice to get the cache bookmarked. Thanks for any imput - 5winters :P

A work around.

If you have looked at the cache details and then close that window. After that reopen the bubble and click on bookmark this cache (or however it is worded). It will reopen a window and in that window I get the list of bookmarks. After that the default bookmark is the one you last used in that session (thanks to Groundspeak).