Image Spoiler Tag

-Jamz-

As the owner of goecache I'd like to be able to tag an uplodated picture as being a spoiler. I know I can delete or encrypt the picture but what I really would like to be able to do is tag the picture as being a spoiler. This would then show up to users in some fashion as a spoiler. This way a user can decide to not look at the picture if they choose.

Cheers, -James

As the owner of goecache I'd like to be able to tag an uplodated picture as being a spoiler. I know I can delete or encrypt the picture but what I really would like to be able to do is tag the picture as being a spoiler. This would then show up to users in some fashion as a spoiler. This way a user can decide to not look at the picture if they choose.

Yes! And conversely, an app could collect the spoilers (and not the other photos) from the gallery from a selection of caches, and load them into a PDA prior to a paperless caching session. One more vote here!

Thanks for the response. I must have misinterpreted the original post in that I thought Jamz was indicating you could "delete or an encrypt the picture." Thought I was missing something.

In my case, the log was fun and fine, and the majority of the pictures are fine -- but two of the pictures, although great pictures, help to defeat the fun of the cache for those that follow. Fortunately, I am friends with the cacher, so I think it will rectify itself...I hope.

It would be good to be able to tag or delete, though, so I'll continue to follow the thread in case the option does become available. :rolleyes:

Yoda

Cheers, -James

Have you contacted the person(s) who uploaded the pictures? I once posted a picture on a find, and the owner sent me a nice note. He was glad to have the picture, but asked if I'd be willing to obscure certain details in it. I was glad to oblige, so I deleted the original, did a little photoshop work on my PC, and uploaded a new version that was less of a spoiler.